Large House Group Accommodation
- You reach the house by a private tree-lined driveway. There's ample parking for four cars.
- The house is on stilts, which means all the public rooms are on the first floor. There's a veranda round most of this floor (great for smokers or sunbathers). Greyholme has 43 windows, each with a stunning view. There's oil fired central heating throughout.
- The house sits beside the river with a choice of two beaches closeby. The fourth tee of the golf course is just on the other side of a tall hedge, but please remember to pay your greenfees. Brodick is an easy walk along the fisherman's walk or by the main road.
DINING ROOM, LIVING ROOM, DINNING KITCHEN, DOUBLE BEDROOM, LOO.
- Once you have entered the hall the kitchen with an oil fired Aga is on the left. The back door is at the end of the passage between. Next is a double bedroom with a door to its own veranda and there's an adjacent loo.
- Returning past the beautiful oak staircase (with carvings by Claud Gill) you enter the Dining room, which has a large dining table for 10. Step through the double glass doors to the spacious living room where you'll find a multi-burner stove, a lovely baby grand piano, which is tuned regularly, and TV with Freeview. There's a door here to the second veranda that connects with the front door.
2 x DOUBLE BEDROOMS, 1 FAMILY ROOM , 1 TWIN BEDROOMS 2 x BATHROOMS PLUS A SEPERATE LOO.
- The top floor has two bathrooms. The larger has a separate, walk-in wet room / shower. There are two family bedrooms, one of which has a king size bed and a sofabed, a twin bedroom and a double. There's also a separate loo and a laundry room.